Only $119.99 per coin
|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Samson and the Gates of Gaza is the fourth 2022 release, and the 46th overall release in the Biblical series featuring iconic biblical scenes. Each of these 2 oz Silver coins has a mintage of 1,499 pieces and features a high relief, rimless design.
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 1,499.
- Each 2 oz coin in this Biblical series is packaged in a gift box reminiscent of the Bible.
- Included certificate of authenticity lists Judges 16:3 (NLT2) which states: "[... At midnight, Samson ...] took hold of the doors of the town gate, including the two posts, and tore them loose, bar and all. He put them on his shoulders and carried them all the way to the top of the hill that faces Hebron [A prominent city within God's promised land]."
- Obverse: Features the Raphael Maklouf likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II surrounded by the weight, purity and face value.
- Reverse: Features a depiction of Samson carrying the gates of Gaza up the hill, based on Gustave Doré's original artwork.
- Edge: Laser-etched serial number, from 1 to 1499, which matches the serial number found on the included certificate of authenticity.
- Individually housed in a card with an assay certificate.
Complete your Biblical series collection by adding this leather-bound album available exclusively from APMEX!
Scottsdale Mint has done a phenomenal job of showcasing various narratives through their innovative designs on each of the Biblical series coins. This stunning antique finish coin is the perfect way to start this year's installments of the series. Start your own journey or give a fantastic gift with this dramatic Silver 2 oz coin. Add the 2 oz Silver Samson and The Gates of Gaza coin to your cart today!
The certificate of authenticity has an antique feel that coincides nicely with both the finish of the 2 oz coin and the design subject. Included on the certificate is an image of Gustave Doré's Samson and The Gates of Gaza, which shows how accurately Scottsdale Mint's creative team recreated the original artwork for this coin series.
The Scottsdale Mint Biblical Series
The Biblical series was originally created through the partnership between APMEX and the Scottsdale Mint. The Scottsdale Mint is a private mint located in Scottsdale, Arizona and is noted for the quality and originality of their unique bullion and commemorative Precious Metals products. Scottsdale Mint has based the Biblical series upon the artistic works of French artist Gustave Doré and his own Biblical series of paintings depicting classic scenes from the Bible. These scenes are further brought to life in 3D high relief detail by Scottsdale Mint's talented sculptors. The Scottsdale Mint has leveraged the Biblical series to showcase their prowess in coin manufacturing as well as to raise money for charitable contributions that help kids in need around the world.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.