- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of pure Gold as .9167 fine.
- PCGS encapsulation guards and guarantees the flawless 70 condition of the coin.
- The FirstStrike® label guarantees this coin was shipped within the first 30 days after release from the mint.
- Obverse: Modified from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famous Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty with flowing hair, a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left. This design features additional details from the original Bronze cast to enhance this beloved design.
- Reverse: A vivid close-up portrait of a bald eagle, designed by Jennie Norris.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Shield and display your 2023 American Gold Eagle in style by adding an appealing display or gift box to your order.
The 2023 American Gold Eagle blends collectibility and historical beauty with the Gold bullion appeal. Add the 2023 1 oz Gold Eagle with the FirstStrike® label to your cart today!
2023 1 oz Gold American Eagles PCGS MS-70
The Gold American Eagle series was first introduced in 1986 and has since turned out to be one of the most prominent widely collected Gold coins on the market today. People who invest and collect are fans of the American Eagle because it has an eye-catching design, international recognition, and guaranteed purity and weight. The obverse design was adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens' 1907 Double Eagle artwork and is one of the most inspired U.S. coin designs. The reverse design stayed the same from the series release in 1986 until 2021 when a new design was showcased – the refreshed design is now featured on all 2023 Gold American Eagles.
PCGS + FirstStrike® Gold Eagles
Gold Eagles are highly preferred by investors for their Gold content and U.S. Treasury backing, while collectors are also drawn to the Gold Eagle series for their interesting design and immediate recognition. PCGS grading adds collectible appeal by certifying authenticity and condition by encapsulating the coin in a special holder. APMEX presents this coin in graded MS-70, which sets it apart for having no perceptible imperfections. Furthermore, PCGS guarantees select coins as FirstStrike® if they can be verified to have shipped from the mint within the first 30 days of release.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.