As low as $8.99 per coin over spot
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
|1 - 24||$32.68||$33.02||$34.04|
|25 - 99||$32.38||$32.72||$33.73|
|100 - 499||$32.08||$32.41||$33.42|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The world-renowned Silver Krugerrand is admired by both investors and collectors. Now, with APMEX’s partnership with PCGS and its MintDirect® Premier program, these coins will have enhanced value and collectibility.
APMEX has partnered with PCGS, one of the most trusted names in numismatics, to further enhance the MintDirect® Premier program.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Packaged in RF-welded plastic polymer case (2 1/2" x 3 1/4"), protecting the coin's finish, with included authentication card.
- Multiples of 10 are housed in a 10-count APMEX MintDirect® singles storage box (5” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- Multiples of 20 are housed in a 20-count APMEX MintDirect® singles storage box (10” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- APMEX storage boxes hold MintDirect® or MintDirect® Premier TEP singles and are stackable with other APMEX Mini Monster Boxes and the APMEX Monster Box.
- Must remain in their sealed packaging to be eligible for the FirstStrike® designation.
- Obverse: Features Paul Kruger, South Africa’s first and only president, and “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Reverse: Depicts the leaping springbok antelope, South Africa’s national animal, along with the year of minting, face value and Silver weight.
Secure your Silver Krugerrand by adding an attractive display box to your order.
The Silver 1 oz BU features the distinctive Krugerrand design, making it a stunning addition to any collection. Add this 2023 South Africa 1 oz Silver MintDirect® Premier single coin to your cart today!
2023 South Africa 1 oz Silver Krugerrand
This 1 oz Silver Krugerrand has become popular among investors and collectors because it features the same design as the highly collected Gold Krugerrand coin. This world-renowned design has remained the same since it was originally released in 1967, featuring the South African Republic’s first President, Paul Kruger, on the obverse and the national animal, a springbok, along with the date of minting on the reverse.
MintDirect® Premier + PCGS FirstStrike®
APMEX has partnered with PCGS, one of the most trusted names in numismatics, to further enhance the MintDirect® Premier program for this 2023 1 oz Silver Krugerrand.
The PCGS sealing process seals the coin in the authentication card, creating a tamper-evident package that protects and guarantees your investment indefinitely. After the process is finished, the coin in the tamper-evident package is removed from the machine and checked to ensure that the quality of the packaging meets our exacting standards. You now have a finished MintDirect® Premier + PCGS FirstStrike® 2023 1 oz Silver South Africa Krugerrand Single.
APMEX's partnership with PCGS allows the MintDirect® Premier with PCGS FirstStrike® 2023 Silver Krugerrands in their sealed packaging to remain eligible for the FirstStrike® designation if submitted to PCGS for grading, long after new FirstStrike®-eligible coins are typically off the market. Through this process, APMEX can guarantee that the coins you receive are authentic and in the exact same condition as they were when they first left the mint. The MintDirect® process gives investors confidence in their purchase because it ensures that they can buy, hold or sell an authentic coin – guaranteed.
Note: The MintDirect® process does not guarantee protection from spotting or tarnishing that normally occurs in chemically active metals such as Gold, Silver and Platinum.
South African Mint
To celebrate the Golden Jubilee celebrations, the South African Mint added the Silver bullion coin to its popular series. In preparation of the Jubilee, designers at the South African Mint studied the Krugerrand design and realized that some of the original artistic detail had been lost. With the help of modern technology, the lost details were added back into the design to enhance the beauty of the classic Krugerrand.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.