Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .0933 oz actual Gold weight.
- Mintage of 3,041,000 coins.
- NGC has certified this coin as being in MS-65 condition and has encapsulated it in a sealed holder to protect its condition.
- Obverse: A bust of France's national symbol, Marianne, designed by J.C. Chaplain.
- Reverse: Rendition of “le coq gaulois”, the Gallic Rooster in French, the unofficial symbol of France.
- Minted at the Paris Mint.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add one of these iconic 10 Franc French Rooster coins to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.