1982 China 1/10 oz Gold Panda MS-69 PCGS (Short Leaf)
Rollover to Zoom
The coin pictured is the exact coin you will receive.
- Product Details
Product DetailsFirst Year of Issue! The Chinese Gold Panda features yearly changing designs, providing collectible appeal on top of the .999 fine Gold content. This example has been graded an MS-69 by PCGS, one of the top coin grading services in the world.
- Contains 1/10 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect MS-69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing, encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 1982.
- Reverse: Features a panda seated and clutching a bamboo branch.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Display your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add this certified 1982 1/10 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+℠, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.