As low as $5.99 per coin over spot
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
|1 - 24||$29.66||$29.97||$30.90|
|25 - 99||$29.36||$29.67||$30.58|
|100 - 249||$29.06||$29.36||$30.27|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Silver Kangaroo bullion coins are a striking tribute to Australia’s most recognizable animal. Featuring the iconic kangaroo, the 2023 Silver Kangaroo coin is loved by investors and collectors alike for its .9999 fine Silver content and stunning design.
The Silver Kangaroo offers an unrivaled combination of quality and fascinating wildlife design, which brings this Silver bullion coin series to life.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in protective packaging. Orders of 25 come in tubes, and orders of 250 coins come packaged in Mini Monster Boxes, which fit in standard safety deposit boxes.
- Mint-sealed tubes of 25 coins feature a holographic security strip placed on top of the tube by The Perth Mint, allowing the ability to tell if the tube has been tampered with since leaving the mint.
- Obverse: Bears the Jody Clark likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the face value.
- Reverse: Features the classic red kangaroo design by Dr. Stuart Devlin, surrounded by a radiating design meant to symbolize sunlight, along with a micro-engraved letter appearing under magnification.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your 2023 Australian Silver Kangaroo coin with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or jewelry bezel to your order.
Add the 2023 Silver Kangaroo coin from The Perth Mint to your cart today!
The Perth Mint first releases the 1 oz Silver Kangaroo BU coin in 2015 with a limited mintage of 300,000. Since 2016, the Silver Kangaroo coins are produced annually with unlimited mintages. The Australian 1 oz Silver Kangaroo is struck in .9999 fine Silver, and is issued as legal tender under the Australian Currency Act of 1965. The reverse of the Silver Kangaroo coin depicts a bounding red kangaroo surrounded by rays of sunlight. These Australian Silver bullion coins are packaged in tubes of 25 coins and Monster Boxes of 250 coins.
The Perth Mint
Located along the Swan River, The Perth Mint is Australia's oldest operating mint and throughout its rich history, the name has become synonymous with some of the highest standard of bullion and collectible products. Along with the Gold Swan and Silver Swan series, some of The Perth Mint's most well-known coin programs include the Gold Kangaroo and Silver Kangaroo, Koala, Gold Lunar and Silver Lunar and the Silver Kookaburra programs along with a wide variety of specialty bullion releases.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.