Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of Gold.
- Coin comes in a capsule in the original U.S. Mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Minted at West Point, N.Y.
The Gold American Eagle quickly became the most popular Gold bullion coin in the United States since its release in 1986. Add this 2007-W 1 oz Burnished Gold American Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.