As low as $94.99 per coin over spot
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
|1 - 9||$1,979.19||$1,999.81||$2,061.66|
|10 - 19||$1,974.19||$1,994.75||$2,056.45|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The Royal Mint released 2023 Britannia coins with the Queen for a final time. This 2023 release in APMEX special MintDirect® packaging debuts His Majesty King Charles III's effigy. Notably, this is the only year to feature two monarchs on the Britannia
In partnership with PCGS, 2023 MintDirect® Premier Gold Britannias now have the added benefit of qualifying for the sought-after PCGS FirstStrike® designation if submitted for grading in sealed packaging, bringing additional value to this popular program. APMEX has partnered with PCGS, one of the most trusted names in numismatics, to further enhance the MintDirect® Premier program. This partnership with PCGS allows MintDirect® Premier with PCGS FirstStrike® 2023 Great Britannias in their sealed packaging to remain eligible for the FirstStrike® designation if submitted to PCGS for grading long after new FirstStrike®-eligible coins are typically off the market.
APMEX individually seals each MintDirect® Premier coin to ensure the authenticity and condition after the coins are removed directly from the mint boxes. This process seals the coin within a card, creating a tamper-evident package that guarantees your investment indefinitely. Learn more about the tamper-evident process here.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Packaged in RF-welded plastic polymer case (2 1/2" x 3 1/4"), protecting the coin's finish, with included authentication card.
- Multiples of 10 are housed in a 10-count APMEX MintDirect® singles storage box (5” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- Multiples of 20 are housed in a 20-count APMEX MintDirect® singles storage box (10” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- APMEX storage boxes hold MintDirect® or MintDirect® Premier TEP singles and are stackable with other APMEX Mini Monster Boxes and the APMEX Monster Box.
- To remain FirstStrike® eligible, coins must be unopened in the original packaging.
- Features The Royal Mint's guilloché obverse design.
- Obverse: Debuts His Majesty King Charles III's effigy, along with the face value of 100 pounds.
- Reverse: Classically, features the internationally recognized figure of Britannia standing firm against a powerful gale. Her image has symbolized Britain’s strength and integrity on coinage since Roman times. Features including a latent image, surface animation, tincture lines and micro text have been included into the design for added security.
- Sovereign coin backed by the British government.
Secure your Gold Britannia by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This 2023 Gold Britannia coin would be a great addition to any bullion collection. Add this MintDirect® Premier 2023 1 oz Gold Britannia to your cart today!
In 2023, The Royal Mint released the final Britannia to feature the effigy of Her Late Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. This was done as a limited production run and was followed by this, the release of 2023 Britannia coins debuting His Majesty King Charles III's effigy. The year 2023 marks a historical moment in the coin's history as the first year featuring two reigning monarchs!
The sealing process seals the coin within the authentication card, creating a tamper-evident package that will guarantee your investment indefinitely. After the process is completed, the coin in the tamper-evident package is removed from the machine and checked to ensure that the quality of the packaging meets our exacting standards. You now have a finished 2023 1 oz Gold Britannia MintDirect® Premier + PCGS FirstStrike®.
By using this process, APMEX can guarantee that the coins you receive are authentic and in the exact condition as they were when they left The Royal Mint. The MintDirect® process gives investors confidence in their purchase, knowing that they can buy, hold or sell an authentic coin — guaranteed.
Note: The MintDirect® process does not guarantee protection from spotting or tarnishing that normally occurs in chemically active metals, such as Gold, Silver and Platinum.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.