China 1/2 oz Gold Panda BU (Random Year, Sealed)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThese coins are typically dated from 1984 to 2015 and are sealed in the original plastic pouch from the mint ensuring that each coin is as issued from the People's Bank of China.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes sealed in the original plastic as issued directly from the People's Bank of China.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue.
- Reverse: Varies - typically a panda eating bamboo.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with one of these highly sought after coins. Add a random date 1/2 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Apr 16, 2018
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.