As low as $5.99 per coin over spot
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
|1 - 19||$31.54||$31.87||$32.85|
|20 - 99||$30.54||$30.86||$31.81|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
With the largest specimen over 10 feet long and weighing 366 pounds, the Komodo dragon is the largest lizard in the world! Commemorate this unique creature with these low mintage collectible bullion Silver coins!
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in a protective plastic capsule.
- Low mintage of 15,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features her majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with metal weight, purity and face value.
- Reverse: Features a Komodo dragon flicking its tongue while standing near water in a tropical scene.
- This coin is manufactured and distributed by Scottsdale Mint and is legal tender in Samoa.
Protect your coins and capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this unique Silver Komodo Dragon bullion coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.