12% Off The Premium
You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing|
|1 - 9||$2,203.19||$2,226.14||$2,294.99|
|10 - 19||$2,193.19||$2,216.04||$2,284.57|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Housed in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Displays a portrait of His Majesty King Charles III, along with the face value of 100 pounds.
- Reverse: Created by illustrator David Lawrence featuring the Bull of Clarence, a King's Beast representing Henry VIII's Yorkist heritage.
- Sovereign coin backed by the British government.
Display your 1 oz Gold Royal Tudor Beast: The Bull of Clarence bullion coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Celebrate the second bullion release in the Royal Tudor Beast series by adding the 1 oz Gold Bull of Clarence bullion coin to your cart today!The Royal Mint Introduces The Royal Tudor Beasts
When the collector favorite The Queen's Beast series came to an end, The Royal Mint introduced another set of heraldic beasts in 2022 featuring The Royal Tudor Beasts. This new series will feature Gold and Silver Proof and bullion coins that feature magnificent creatures from Tudor history, including The Seymour Panther, The Lion of England, The Bull of Clarence, The Tudor Dragon, The Greyhound of Richmond, The Royal Dragon, The Yale of Beaufort, The Seymour Unicorn, The Queen's Panther and The Queen's Lion.
Learn about today's Gold value per ounce and find other Precious Metals price charts.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.