You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing|
|1 - 19||$34.42||$34.78||$35.85|
|20 - 199||$33.42||$33.77||$34.81|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This majestic coin features a Chinese dragon and a unique rectangular design. The limited mintage Dragon coin features a worldwide mintage of 250,000 coins and is .9999 fine Silver.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of 250,000 coins.
- Coin comes in protective packaging. Orders of 20 come in tubes, and orders of 200 coins come packaged in Mini Monster Boxes.
- Coin features a unique rectangular shape.
- Obverse: Depicts the Jody Clark likeness of Her Late Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, her years of reign: 1952-2022, the face value, 2023 year-date, weight and fineness.
- Reverse: Features a stylized Chinese dragon and The Perth Mint's "P" mint mark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your 2023 Australian Silver Dragon from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
The 2023 Silver Dragon features a unique rectangle format, and is offered at a bullion price point. Add the 2023 1 oz Silver Dragon from The Perth Mint to your cart today!
In Chinese culture, the dragon is revered as a divine mythical creature, symbol of power, strength, wealth and good fortune, and is often portrayed alongside a luminous or flaming pearl. Dragons are also believed to be the rulers of water and weather, and are frequently depicted in Chinese culture. They are linked to the "yang," the masculine principle of the yin and yang. Emperors are said to have descended from dragons. The Perth Mint brings this stunning dragon design in 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver on a rectangular, bar-shaped coin.
The Perth Mint
Located along the Swan River, The Perth Mint is Australia's oldest operating mint and throughout its rich history, the name has become synonymous with some of the highest standard of bullion and collectible products. Along with the Gold Swan and Silver Swan series, some of The Perth Mint's most well known coin programs include the Gold Kangaroo and Silver Kangaroo, Koala, Gold Lunar and Silver Lunar and the Silver Kookaburra programs along with a wide variety of specialty bullion releases.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jul 21, 2023
What can I say? Perth mint hits another home run on the Dragon series! Always beautiful details, these Dragon bars always go up in value so they make great collectibles...I now have Perth Mint Dragons going back to 2018! Get some before they are too pricey!
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.