You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 6 grams (0.1929 oz) of .999 fine silver in the actual shape and size of a real bottle cap.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees and protects the coin's perfect 70 condition.
- First Day of Issue designation ensures this coin was among the very first coins minted.
- Obverse: Features the widely renowned Coca-Cola® logo.
- Reverse: Displays the Niue coat of arms along with the face value and year of issue surrounded by the metal, weight, purity and trademark.
- Guaranteed by APMEX.
Protect your product from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Shop the entire Coca-Cola® collection today!
These APMEXclusive® special shaped coins are ideal for giving to friends, family members or loved ones that appreciate the most popular soft drink in the world. These silver coins truly are a gift that lasts a lifetime with classic appeal. Add this beautiful 6 gram Silver Coca-Cola® bottle cap to your cart today!
The Coca-Cola® brand has a rich and storied history that dates back to 1886 when pharmacist John Pemberton invented a carbonated drink in Atlanta, Georgia. His bookkeeper, Frank M. Robinson, came up with the name "Coca-Cola®" and designed the original script logo. The history of the Coca-Cola® brand is intertwined with its iconic logo, which has become one of the most recognizable symbols worldwide, alongside its distinctive contour bottle which was introduced in 1915.
The success of Coca-Cola® can be attributed to its commitment to quality, innovation, and the ability to evolve and adapt to changing consumer preferences while staying true to its core values. Coca-Cola® continues to be a leader in the beverage industry, captivating consumers with its timeless appeal and commitment to delivering enjoyable experiences.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.