Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Learn more about The Perth Swan series, one of the most popular series in the world, today!
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine gold.
- Limited mintage of only 188 coins worldwide.
- Comes housed in a certified plastic holder from PCGS to guarantee and protect your coin's perfect PR-70 condition.
- Certified coins include original government packaging (box and COA).
- Designated FirstStrike® by PCGS, ensuring your coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release.
- Obverse: The Jody Clark likeness of Her Late Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, her years of reign: 1952-2022, the monetary denomination and the 2023 year-date are depicted.
- Reverse: Portrays a single swan floating on the surface of the water, gracefully craning its neck to the side. The design includes the inscription "The 1 oz 9999 Australian Gold Swan" and The Perth Mint's exclusive "P" mint mark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your High Relief Proof Gold Swan, along with your other collections, by adding a home safe or lock box to your order.
These swans are so lifelike that they appear ready to take flight off the coin itself. Add this stunning, certified 1 oz High Relief Proof Gold Swan coin to your cart today!
2023 Australia 1 oz Proof Gold Swan PR-70 PCGS
The Perth Mint's Swan series has been a huge hit since it launched in 2017, with many collectors rushing out to buy the first silver coin that was offered and completely sold out in less than two days. In 2018, the series expanded to include 5 oz proof silver, and 2019 brought the first 1 oz gold proof. Every year, The Perth Mint releases new designs depicting swans on their reverse side, which makes up an interesting collectible series. 2023 celebrates the seventh year in this popular series.
The swan is a symbol of love and fidelity in many cultures. Even though most don't eat meat, these birds still need some protein sources on occasion – like fish. There has been some recent news about how pollution has caused population rates to drop globally, so this series will help bring attention toward conservation efforts before any more of these iconic creatures disappear forever.
The Perth Mint
Located along the Swan River, The Perth Mint is Australia's oldest operating mint and throughout its expansive history, the name has become synonymous with some of the highest standards of bullion and collectible products. Along with the Gold Swan and Silver Swan series, some of The Perth Mint's most well-known coin programs include the Gold Kangaroo and Silver Kangaroo, Silver Koala, Gold Lunar and Silver Lunar and the Silver Kookaburra programs along with a wide variety of specialty bullion releases.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.