You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine silver.
- Comes packaged in a black clamshell with black beauty box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 7,500 coins.
- Obverse: The obverse features the effigy of Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt. The obverse also bears a special marking that includes four pearls symbolizing the four effigies that have graced Canadian coins and the double date of her reign.
- Reverse: The reverse design by Canadian artist Silvia Pecota depicts a powerful moment at the National War Memorial in Ottawa, Ontario. A Veteran lays a red poppy on the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, where many have already placed theirs as a show of respect. By involving his grandchild, he is helping to ensure that the traditions of Remembrance will be carried forward through the years by each new generation of Canadians.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect your product from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 2023 Silver $20 Remembrance Day Proof coin to your cart today!
The Royal Canadian Mint
Since 1908, the Royal Canadian Mint has been a world leader in producing high-quality coins. Well-known for their Silver and Gold Maple Leaf coins, the Royal Canadian Mint also produces numerous award-winning coins and is considered one of the most innovative mints in the world. The RCM releases new, high-quality coins every month. Browse new and upcoming Royal Canadian Mint products frequently to see updates.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.