You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine silver.
- Mintage of only 1,499.
- Each 2 oz coin in this Biblical Series is packaged in a gift box reminiscent of the Bible.
- Included certificate of authenticity lists Mark 11, Matthew 21, Luke 19 and John 12 which state respectively: "When they brought the young donkey to Jesus and threw their coats over it, he sat on it. Most of the crowd spread their garments on the road ahead of him and others spread leafy branches they had cut in the fields. Jesus was in the center of the procession, and the people all around him were shouting, Praise God!" and "Blessings on the one who comes in the name of the Lord!" and "Blessings on the coming Kingdom of our ancestor David!" and "Praise God in the highest heaven!"
- Obverse: Features the Martin Jennings likeness of His Majesty King Charles surrounded by the weight, purity, face value and year.
- Reverse: Features a depiction of Jesus riding a donkey with a procession of people around him, based on Gustave Doré's original artwork.
- Edge: Laser-etched serial number, from 1 to 1499, which matches the serial number found on the included certificate of authenticity.
- Individually housed in a card with an assay certificate.
Complete your Biblical Series collection by adding this leather-bound album!
Scottsdale Mint has done a phenomenal job of showcasing various narratives through their innovative designs on each of the Biblical Series coins. This stunning antique finish coin is the perfect way to start this year's installments of the series. Start your own journey or give a fantastic gift with this dramatic silver 2 oz coin. Add the 2 oz Silver Jesus Entering Into Jerusalem coin to your cart today!
The certificate of authenticity has an antique feel that coincides nicely with both the finish of the 2 oz coin and the design subject. Included on the certificate is an image of Gustave Doré's Jesus Entering Into Jerusalem, showing how accurately Scottsdale Mint's creative team recreated the original artwork for this coin series.
The Scottsdale Mint Biblical Series
The Biblical Series was originally created through the partnership between APMEX and the Scottsdale Mint. The Scottsdale Mint is a private mint located in Scottsdale, Arizona and is noted for the quality and originality of their unique bullion and commemorative precious metals products. Scottsdale Mint has based the Biblical Series upon the artistic works of French artist Gustave Doré and his own Biblical Series of paintings depicting classic scenes from the Bible. These scenes are further brought to life in 3D high relief detail by Scottsdale Mint's talented sculptors. The Scottsdale Mint has leveraged the Biblical Series to showcase their prowess in coin manufacturing as well as to raise money for charitable contributions helping kids in need around the world.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.