2007 Canada 1 oz Gold Maple Leaf .99999 MS-69 PCGS (FS)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Canadian Gold Maple Leaf coins are considered some of the most beautiful Gold coins in the world and appeal to collectors worldwide for their beauty and purity. With this particular coin being graded an MS-69, it is even more special.
- Contains 1 oz of .99999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation protects the Mint State-69 condition of the coin.
- The first Strike designation ensures that the coin was received within the first 30 days of release.
- Maximum mintage of 30,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features a unique multi-leaf design with the weight and purity.
Protect and display your Gold Maple in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
These Gold coins remain one of the most popular bullion coins to date, not only for their iconic single maple leaf design, but beauty and high purity as well. Add this 2007 1 oz .99999 fine Gold Canadian Maple Leaf to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.