|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .1867 oz actual Gold weight.
- Each coin will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of King Albert I of Belgium in military uniform surrounded by Flemish legend "ALBERT I KONING DER BELGEN" which translates to "Albert I, King of the Belgians".
- Reverse: Crowned royal arms of Belgium with denomination and date.
- Minted at the Belgian Royal Mint in Brussels.
Protect and display your coin in style by adding the perfect capsules recommended for this coin.
Containing .1867 of an ounce of Gold and featuring a classic design, this Belgian 20 Francs is popular with world Gold coin collectors. Add some of these historic Gold coins to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Mar 31, 2019
Having lived in Belgium for 4 years, I was intrigued by the Flemish and Wallonais (French) cultures that taken together define Belgian culture. It's more than two languages, yet having both the French and Flemish versions of this coin was a real treat and seemed essential to represent the country in my collection. I recommend you get both versions as a complete set.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.