2007-W 1/2 oz Gold Jefferson's Liberty BU (w/Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
These are the first 1/2 oz Gold coins in the U.S. Mint's history that have the metal content as .9999 fine. Low mintages offer great collectability to this series.
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- Brilliant Uncirculated coin housed in the original mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Portrays the selected image that appeared on the Draped Bust Half-Cent coin from 1800–1808, because prior and during his death, President Jefferson had served his term without a spouse.
- Reverse: Depicts the President’s monument at Monticello, where it contains the epitaph that he wrote before his death.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
Add this 1/2 oz Gold First Spouse Coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.