1975 Cayman Islands Gold 100 Dollars BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
This 1975 Cayman Islands Gold $100 coin was issued to commemorate the history of the six reigning queens of Great Britain.
While there have been many queens, they have been titled as consort. In the long history of Great Britain, there have been only six queens who have ruled in their own right.
- Limited mintage of only 8,053 coins worldwide.
- Contains .3646 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coin will be in Brilliant Uncirculated condition and delivered in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Depicts the portraits of the 5 historical reigning Queens of Great Britain with their respective term, surrounding the face value.
- Reverse: Features a portrait of Queen Elizabeth II, the sixth reigning Queen of Great Britain.
Protect your Proof coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful and historically interesting coin to your collection today.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.