1990 Russia 1 oz Palladium Ballerina BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
Product DetailsRussian Ballerinas are some of the most popular Palladium coins in the world and considered beloved treasures for their intricate design and history.
- Contains 1 ounce of .999 fine Palladium
- Individual coins are presented in protective packaging.
- Mintage of only 27,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts a female ballerina dancer en pointe.
- Reverse: Features the Soviet Union emblem of a hammer and sickle, as well as “CCCP,” an abbreviation for “Soviet Union” in Cyrillic.
- Legal tender coin of Russia issued by the Leningrad Mint.
Protect and display your Palladium Ballerina by adding a protective capsule to your order.
Add this rare beauty to your holdings today!
These beautiful coins were produced to honor the Bolshoi Ballet, which was first brought to Russia from France in the early 1700s and is now an internationally renowned classical ballet company, based at the Bolshoi, which means "big" or "grand" in Russian.
Palladium is one of the rarest metals on earth, about 15 times rarer than Platinum and 30 times rarer than Gold.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.