2005 China 1 oz Gold Panda BU (Sealed)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsThe Gold Panda is one of only a few bullion coins to change designs yearly, adding collectibility to its .999 fine Gold value. The 2005 issue had a mintage of just 50,300 coins, providing further collectible appeal.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Comes in original plastic as issued from the Chinese Mint.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese and the year of issue.
- Reverse: Shows a panda and its young eating bamboo, along with the weight and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the People’s Bank of China.
This coin is in high demand around the world due to its numismatic value. Add the 2005 Gold Panda to your portfolio today!
Build Your Investment Strategy
Some of the most popular series available at APMEX show a history of increasing in value over time. These are often items that have a limited mintage, have received a high grade from a third-party grading service or carry a unique label, all of which add greater potential appreciation to your investment portfolio.Learn More
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.