Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin's near-perfect MS-69 condition.
- FirstStrike® label ensures the coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- 19th year of issue from the Silver Eagle bullion program by the U.S. Mint.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars that represent the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Add the 2005 Silver Eagle to your cart today!
PCGS Certified Silver Eagles
APMEX is giving customers PCGS graded Silver Eagles to provide the highest quality additions to their collections. PCGS is an independent third-party grading service that grades coins, protects them in tamper evident packaging, and certifies the coin's authenticity and condition. These graded pieces increase demand for the coins because their quality is assured and enhanced after the official grading process.
Direct from the U.S. Mint
The U.S. Mint does not sell its bullion coins directly to the public. Instead, they distribute their coins to only a handful of authorized purchasers who then sell the coins to the public. As one of these authorized purchasers, APMEX is able to get coins direct from the U.S. Mint and pass them along to you.
NOTE: The coins you receive may exhibit some level of natural toning and/or oxidation such as spotting. This is a normal process that and can occur over time when exposed to hydrogen sulfide, which is naturally occurring in the air.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||W - West Point (Not Shown)|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.