1893-1900 Great Britain Silver Crown Victoria Avg Circ
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis is the older veiled head of Victoria. These large British Crowns contain 0.8409 of an ounce of Silver and are great for any collector of world Silver coins.
- Contains .8409 oz actual Silver weight.
- Each coin will be in a protective plastic flip.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Queen Victoria surrounded by the legend.
- Reverse: Features a popular rendition of St. George slaying a dragon with the date beneath.
- Struck at the Royal Mint.
Protect your Silver coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add some of these British Crowns to your cart today!
Dates of our choice and limited to available inventory.
Listed in Krause as KM#783.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.