2000 South Africa 1/10 oz Proof Gold Krugerrand
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Gold Krugerrands enjoy mass appeal as the world's oldest Gold bullion coin. The mintage of this 1/10 oz Proof Gold Krugerrand was just 2,000 coins, adding collectibility to this great investment piece.
- Contains 1/10 oz of Gold.
- Each Proof Krugerrand comes in a protective capsule.
- Obverse: Likeness of Paul Kruger, South Africa’s first and only president, along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Reverse: A Springbok antelope, the national animal of South Africa, along with the year of minting and Gold weight.
- Minted by the South African Mint in Pretoria.
Display your fractional Krugerrand in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
South African Krugerrands are recognized and loved around the world. Add one of these 1/10th oz Proof Gold Krugerrands to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Satisfied Customer
Date:Jul 6, 2016
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.