Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .3734 oz actual Gold weight.
- Individual coins are packaged in protective packaging.
- Date from the era of King Louis XVIII (1816-1824).
- Coins are in Average Circulated condition.
- Obverse: A right-facing portrait of King Louis XVIII.
- Reverse: Crowned coat of arms surrounded by laurel.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add one of these rare French Gold coins of King Louis XVIII to your cart today!
Dates are of our choice and are limited to stock at hand.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.