- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Mintage of 300,000 coins.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a tiger lying under a tree. The Chinese character for “Tiger” and the inscription “Year of the Tiger” appear in the design with the Perth Mint’s “P” mint mark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your Year of the Tiger coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Continue your beloved Lunar collection with this spectacular Silver coin. Add the 2010 Silver Year of the Tiger coin to your cart today!
99% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.