Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: The Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the year, weight and face value.
- Reverse: An array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, Vienna horn and bassoon.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
Protect your Gold Philharmonic in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This stunning Gold bullion coin is loved around the world for its 1/10 oz metal content and classic, recognizable design. Add the fractional 1/10 oz Gold Austrian Philharmonic to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jul 24, 2010
I like this product and the Maple Leafs vs. the gold Eagle fractional coins because this is .999 pure. The Eagle has the same amount of .999 gold but it is mixed with other metals to make them (Eagles) more durable. That would be good if I lived in the 1800's and carried Eagle fractionals as pocket currency. In 2010 I like pure melt value and golden colored gold.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.