Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Showcases a rendition of James Earle Fraser's acclaimed "Buffalo Nickel" design of an American Indian in profile that was originally minted in 1913.
- Reverse: Depicts an American buffalo which is a visual representation of the bison named Black Diamond who, in the early 1900s, lived in the Central Park Zoo in New York City.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your 1 oz Gold Buffalo with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or jewelry bezel to your order.
The U.S. Gold Buffalo is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. Add this 1 oz Gold Buffalo coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Feb 20, 2011
This is a nice coin. It came is a stiff plastic envelope that is sized to fit the coin. The stiff plastic envelope was protected by bubble wrap and inside two cardboard boxes for additional protection. Shipping was quick but took a little longer than APMEX claims. It took a week and a half after payment by wire was received. I will still buy from APMEX.
Date:Oct 24, 2010
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.