2010 1 oz Gold Buffalo BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Any quantity only $79.99 per coin over spot!
We provide a 4.0% cash discount to our customers if they pay for their order by check, bank wire or trade. As an introductory offer, bitcoin orders will be eligible for the cash discount. The prices shown for each product under Check/Wire/Bitcoin include the 4.0% cash discount. The prices shown for each product under CC/PayPal are the full list price.
- Product Details
Product DetailsAny quantity only $79.99 per coin over spot!
When the American Gold Buffalo coin arrived on the scene in 2006, it immediately demanded a place among the world's elite bullion coins. This beautiful coin is popular worldwide for its Buffalo Nickel design, 1 oz Gold content, and government guarantee.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Showcases a rendition of James Earle Fraser's acclaimed "Buffalo Nickel" design of an American Indian in profile that was originally minted in 1913.
- Reverse: Depicts an American buffalo which is a visual representation of the bison named Black Diamond who, in the early 1900s, lived in the Central Park Zoo in New York City.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your 1 oz Gold Buffalo with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or jewelry bezel to your order.
The U.S. Gold Buffalo is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. Add this 1 oz Gold Buffalo coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Feb 20, 2011
This is a nice coin. It came is a stiff plastic envelope that is sized to fit the coin. The stiff plastic envelope was protected by bubble wrap and inside two cardboard boxes for additional protection. Shipping was quick but took a little longer than APMEX claims. It took a week and a half after payment by wire was received. I will still buy from APMEX.
Date:Oct 24, 2010
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.