- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coins will come in protective packaging.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Displays a right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features a large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity.
- Weight and purity guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect your Gold Maple Leaf with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
These Gold coins remain one of the most popular bullion coins to date, not only for their iconic single maple leaf design, but beauty and high purity as well. Add this 2011 1 oz Gold Canadian Maple Leaf to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Dec 4, 2010
This Gold Maple Leaf is a beautiful coin, no doubt, and the Royal Canadian Mint's products are exquisite. APMEX needs to correct its video, however, as the obverse of the GML depicts H.M. Elizabeth II, who is also the Queen of Canada, not solely "Great Britain's Queen". Canada isn't a UK colony!
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.