2012 1 oz Gold Buffalo BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
25% Off The Premium!
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis 2012 Gold Buffalo coin has a mintage of just 132,000 coins, making it the lowest mintage release of the series. This limited availability adds a touch of collectibility to the investment appeal of 1 oz Gold, and a government guarantee.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Obverse showcases a rendition of James Earle Fraser's acclaimed "Buffalo Nickel" design of an American Indian in profile that was originally minted in 1913.
- Reverse depicts an American buffalo which is a visual representation of the bison named Black Diamond who, in the early 1900s, lived in the Central Park Zoo in New York City.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your 1 oz Gold Buffalo with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or jewelry bezel to your order.
The U.S. Gold Buffalo is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. Add this 2012 1 oz Gold Buffalo coin to your cart today!
95% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.