- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Obverse showcases a rendition of James Earle Fraser's acclaimed "Buffalo Nickel" design of an American Indian in profile that was originally minted in 1913.
- Reverse depicts an American buffalo which is a visual representation of the bison named Black Diamond who, in the early 1900s, lived in the Central Park Zoo in New York City.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your 1 oz Gold Buffalo coin with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or jewelry bezel to your order.
The U.S. Gold Buffalo is one of the world's favorite Gold bullion products. Add this 2012 1 oz Gold Buffalo coin to your cart today!
92% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Oct 31, 2018
I’ve always been drawn to this design, from back in the nickel days, son when the opportunity to purchase the 1 oz gold version I jumped at the chance. I chose the 2012 because of the lower mintage. First one I received had a red spot under the date, loss of luster & some obvious wear on the reverse. I called customer service & was treated very nicely by the rep. & they offered to replace the coin. They paid the return postage & I just received the replacement. Gorgeous luster & no noticeable nicks or dings on the coin. Only reason this isn’t a 5 star is because of the first coin. APMEX is great to work with, thanks again!
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Recognized Brand
Date:Aug 23, 2012
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.