2011 Australia 2 oz Silver Year of the Rabbit BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
The moon goddess Chang'e in Chinese legend had a pet rabbit, making this creature the only one amiable enough to match her noble beauty. For the Chinese, the rabbit is a tame creature representing hope that endures.
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features two rabbits nestling surrounded by foliage and a tree with creepers entwined in its branches, and the Chinese character for "Rabbit".
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your Silver coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Expand your Lunar collection with this spectacular large Silver coin. Add the 2011 2 oz Silver Year of the Rabbit to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
From:Ocean City MD
Date:Jul 18, 2016
I was not born in the year of the rabbit, but the rabbit is my favorite animal, over all others. The coin is a great 2 ounces, and like other coins from the Perth mint, it is very attractive and well made. It is also encapsulated, unlike some coins. A winner.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
Date:May 24, 2011
Date:Dec 19, 2010
This was the most awesome piece of my recent order. It is impressively well struck - a thing of great beauty. I found the case will unsnap into two halves, but not very easily. I also got a couple of the 1/2 ounce version, and now I wish I had also gotten one-ouncers to keep them company. It looks like you can even get 5-ounce, 10-ounce, or kilo size rounds. These rabbits are real cuties in a gorgeous habitat.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.