2011 Australia 1/2 oz Gold Lunar Rabbit BU (Series II)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe entire Lunar Series from the Perth Mint is enjoyed by investors and collectors alike. A different rendition of each lunar subject adds to the collectible appeal of this series.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 pure Gold.
- Housed in a protective plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the purity and monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a rabbit next to a cabbage and a pot with Chinese lettering and the Chinese character for “rabbit” also appears in the design with the Perth Mint’s traditional “P” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your Gold Rabbit by adding a clear protective plastic capsule to your order.
Add this 1/2 oz Lunar Year of the Rabbit Gold coin to your cart today!
People born in the Year of the Rabbit – 1927, 1939, 1951, 1963, 1975, 1987, 1999 and 2011 – are regarded as intelligent, articulate, compassionate and loyal.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.