2010 1 oz Gold Buffalo MS-70 PCGS (Black Diamond)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Part of the exceptionally popular series from the U.S. Mint, this 2010 Gold Buffalo has been certified a perfect MS-70 by PCGS and bears the desirable Black Diamond label, which celebrates the history of this iconic design.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin's perfect 70 condition.
- APMEXclusive® Black Diamond label pays tribute to the history behind the coin's iconic design.
- Obverse: James Earle Fraser's classic portrait of an American Indian in profile, as first seen on the Buffalo Nickel in 1913.
- Reverse: The American Buffalo, adapted from the original reverse of the classic Buffalo Nickel. This image is thought to be based on Black Diamond, a buffalo living in the Central Park Zoo in the early 20th century.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Gold Buffalo in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Containing a full oz of .9999 fine Gold and featuring iconic designs, it is easy to see why the Gold American Buffalo is one of the most popular Gold coins in the United States. Add this 2010 1 oz Gold Buffalo to your cart today!
The APMEXclusive® Black Diamond label highlights the historical significance of this classic design. Because of the limited availability of this desirable label, these coins have historically been highly sought-after, bringing high premiums after their initial release.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown - West Point|
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jan 30, 2011
This coin is so beautiful the picture does not do it justice. Only 1010 of these minted according to PCGS when I looked up mine. Apex only has a few more left, better snatch yours up before they are gone. This is by far one of the most beautiful coins in my collection!!! *****
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.