- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in tubes or multiples of 500 will be shipped in gray mint boxes
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Mintage of 17,873,700 coins.
- Obverse: The Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the year, weight and face value.
- Reverse: An array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, Vienna horn and bassoon.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
Protect your Silver Philharmonic with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This stunning Silver bullion coin is loved around the world for its 1 oz metal content and classic, recognizable design. Add the 2011 Silver Austrian Philharmonic to your cart today!
89% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:W. Bill
Date:Jan 14, 2019
Posted By:David H.
Date:Dec 27, 2014
I bought the 2011-14 coins in a set, and each one was exceptional. These coins are flawless, and are a great addition to any silver collector or investor. No complaints whatsoever.
- Easy to Sell
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Mint Condition
- Attractive Design
- Recognized Brand
Posted By:Richard Avery
From:San Francisco Bay Area
Date:Oct 14, 2013
Date:Feb 5, 2012
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.