- Product Details
Product DetailsThis 10 oz bar was produced by Johnson Matthey for Ranchers Exploration and Development Corporation of Albuquerque, New Mexico. This Silver bar is an excellent way to diversify ones portfolio with collectible bullion.
- Contains 10 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual bars are presented in protective plastic.
- Estimated mintage of only 1,000 bars.
- Obverse: Features the Ranchers Exploration name and logo. These bars may or may not come dated.
- Reverse: Displays the JM Logo next to crossed hammers inside a rectangle at the top along with the weight, fineness and serial number.
- Guaranteed by Johnson Matthey.
Protect your Silver in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
Johnson Matthey is widely recognized, making this an excellent choice for any Silver bar collector. Add this collectors piece to your cart today!
These Silver bars are from the secondary market and may exhibit light scratches and contact marks.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
35 year old bar that came in very good condition. The Ranchers Exploration counter stamp is really cool looking. Reminds me of what's on the New Mexico license plate. Yes, I would recommend this to a friend. And, I look forward to buying the 5 oz and 1 oz versions as well.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.