1 oz Silver Bar - Engelhard (Statue of Liberty, MTB)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis Silver bar was made by Engelhard for Manfra, Tordella & Brookes. This 1 oz Silver bar is an excellent way to diversify one's portfolio with collectible bullion.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual bars are presented in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Depicts an image of the Statue of Liberty.
- Reverse: Features the MTB logo in a diagonal pattern, as well as a hallmark logo. Each bar displays the weight and purity of the bar, along with and an individual serial number.
- Guaranteed by Johnson Matthey.
Protect and display your Johnson Matthey bar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Engelhard is widely recognized, making this an excellent choice for any Silver bar collector. Add this 1 oz Silver bar your collection today!
These Silver bars are from the secondary market and may exhibit light scratches and contact marks.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Apr 29, 2016
Engelhard made these for MTB (Manfred, Tordella and Brookes) back in the 1980s. The price I paid was on the high side, but the quality was excellent so you are paying for numismatic value and pretty close to mint condition. Look for a small E on the back that indicates Engelhard.
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.