2012 Australia 1/20 oz Gold Lunar Dragon BU (Series II)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
This beautiful Gold coin features a traditional Chinese dragon, a ‘pearl of wisdom’ and the Chinese character for ‘dragon’ on the reverse.
- Contains 1/20 oz of .9999 pure Gold.
- Housed in a protective plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the purity and monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Depicts a traditional Chinese dragon, a long, scaled, serpentine creature with four legs, and a ‘pearl of wisdom’. The Chinese character for ‘dragon’ and the inscription ‘Year of the Dragon’ also appear in the design with the Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your 1/20 oz Gold Dragon coin in style by adding this wooden display box to your order.
This coin has a limited mintage making it highly collectible. Add this 1/20 oz Lunar Year of the Dragon Gold coin to your cart today!
These superb releases are perfect for people born in ‘Dragon’ years – 1940, 1952, 1964, 1976, 1988, 2000 and 2012 – who are regarded as confident, enterprising, independent, self-assured, brave and passionate.
95% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Jamie E.
Date:Sep 29, 2013
These .9999 Fine Gold Coins come in a capsule which fit perfectly in a tube. Very easy to store, collect and sell. These flawless looking gold coins are proof quality and very easy to sell for top dollar if you're ever in a pinch. You can sell these to anyone, anywhere! I include a few of these on everyone of my orders. That's financial security.
- Recognized Brand
- Mint Condition
- Easy to Sell
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.