2012 Australia 1/20 oz Gold Lunar Dragon BU (Series II)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis beautiful Gold coin features a traditional Chinese dragon, a ‘pearl of wisdom’ and the Chinese character for ‘dragon’ on the reverse.
- Contains 1/20 oz of .9999 pure Gold.
- Housed in a protective plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the purity and monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Depicts a traditional Chinese dragon, a long, scaled, serpentine creature with four legs, and a ‘pearl of wisdom’. The Chinese character for ‘dragon’ and the inscription ‘Year of the Dragon’ also appear in the design with the Perth Mint’s traditional ‘P’ mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your 1/20 oz Gold Dragon coin in style by adding this wooden display box to your order.
This coin has a limited mintage making it highly collectible. Add this 1/20 oz Lunar Year of the Dragon Gold coin to your cart today!
These superb releases are perfect for people born in ‘Dragon’ years – 1940, 1952, 1964, 1976, 1988, 2000 and 2012 – who are regarded as confident, enterprising, independent, self-assured, brave and passionate.
95% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Jamie E.
Date:Sep 29, 2013
These .9999 Fine Gold Coins come in a capsule which fit perfectly in a tube. Very easy to store, collect and sell. These flawless looking gold coins are proof quality and very easy to sell for top dollar if you're ever in a pinch. You can sell these to anyone, anywhere! I include a few of these on everyone of my orders. That's financial security.
- Recognized Brand
- Mint Condition
- Easy to Sell
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.