1999 South Africa 4-Coin Gold Krugerrand Proof Set
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe South African Gold Krugerrand is the world’s first modern bullion Gold coin and remains one of the most popular Gold coins ever minted. Set includes a 1/10 oz, 1/4 oz 1/2 oz and 1 oz Proof Gold Krugerrands.
- Contains 1.85 oz of Gold.
- This set comes in the original case of issue with certificate of authenticity from the South African Mint.
- Mintage of only 600 sets.
- Obverse: Depicts the likeness of Paul Kruger, South Africa's first and only president, along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Reverse: Along with the year of minting and Gold weight, the image of the national animal of South Africa, a Springbok antelope, is also featured.
This set is rarely seen and not often available. Add this 1999 South African 4-Coin Gold Krugerrand Proof Set to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.