- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Beautiful matte finish.
- Comes in a display box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies. The West Point Mint's "W" mint mark can be seen below the eagle.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
In addition to the classic, beloved design, this coin features a burnished finish, adding further beauty. Add the 2011 Burnished Silver American Eagle to your cart today!
80% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Sep 30, 2016
The mint box was mangled pretty bad. Sections of the blue on the outside were pealed off. The bar code sticker from the mint was also pealed off. The coin was in good shape, but if you care about the condition of the original mint box, look elsewhere.
- Poor Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.