2012 South Africa 1/10 oz Gold Krugerrand
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsSouth Africa began producing fractional Gold Krugerrand coins in 1980 to allow more people the ability to invest in Gold.
- Contains 1/10 oz of Gold.
- Coins will be in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Classically portrays the likeness of Paul Kruger, South Africa’s first and only president, along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Reverse: Along with the year of minting and Gold weight, the image of the national animal of South Africa, a Springbok antelope, is featured.
- Minted by South African Mint.
Protect your Gold Krugerrand with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order. You can even add a beautiful coin bezel to turn your Gold Krugerrand into fine jewelry.
Fractional Gold coins are ideal for any investor or collector. Add this 2012 1/10 oz Gold Krugerrand to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Awesome little coin. Maybe slightly bigger than a dime. Shipped fast and came in a nifty little plastic case.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.