2012 Austria 1 oz Silver Philharmonic BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Only $7.99 per coin over spot!
We provide a 4.0% cash discount to our customers if they pay for their order by check, bank wire or trade. As an introductory offer, bitcoin orders will be eligible for the cash discount. The prices shown for each product under Check/Wire/Bitcoin include the 4.0% cash discount. The prices shown for each product under CC/PayPal are the full list price.
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsOnly $7.99 per coin over spot!
The Silver Philharmonic is the only annually minted Silver bullion coin denominated in euros. These Silver coins are rapidly gaining worldwide popularity with their .999 purity and beautiful design featuring instruments of the Vienna Philharmonic.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in gray “Monster Boxes.” All other coins will be in protective plastic.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Mintage of 8,769,200 coins.
- Obverse: The Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the year, weight and face value.
- Reverse: An array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, Vienna horn and bassoon.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
Protect your Silver Philharmonic with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This stunning Silver bullion coin is loved around the world for its 1 oz metal content and classic, recognizable design. Add the 2012 Silver Austrian Philharmonic to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:David H.
Date:Dec 27, 2014
As always, Austrian Philharmonics are flawless coins to collect - And APMEX delivers on every coin. No complaints whatsoever.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Easy to Sell
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
- Collectible (lower mintage)
Date:Mar 20, 2012
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.