2011 5-Coin Silver Eagle Set MS/PR-70 PCGS (Mercanti, 25th Anniv)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
This special five-coin 25th anniversary Set contains one each of the five different Silver Eagles struck in 2011 and each is graded a perfect 70 by PCGS. The label on each coin is hand-signed by John Mercanti, designer of the Silver Eagle's reverse.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Set includes each of the following Silver Eagles: "W" mintmark burnished, "W" mintmark proof, "P" mintmark reverse proof, "S" mintmark uncirculated and no mintmark bullion.
- Each label is hand-signed by John Mercanti, former Chief Engraver of the U.S. Mint and designer of the Silver Eagle's reverse.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the flawless condition of these coins.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coins backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle Set in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Don't miss out on your chance to add the 2011 5-coin Silver American Eagle Set to your Silver Eagle collection. Add one to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.