Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsChinese Gold Panda coins are treasured around the world for their yearly changing designs and .999 fine Gold content. This Gold Chinese Panda coin is graded a perfect MS-70 by NGC!
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Graded MS-70 by NGC and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing, encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 2011.
- Reverse: Features a mother panda and her cub.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Protect and display your Silver Panda in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 2011 1 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!
Check out our Investor Collections to diversify your portfolio with Precious Metals. Review the Premium Appreciation Trend of Gold Pandas. Shop Gold Pandas and learn how to build your investment strategy.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+™, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.