- Product Details
Product DetailsThis popular, less common bar was made by Johnson Matthey, a name known across the Precious Metals industry and is known for their high-quality refining.
- Contains 10 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Displays the JM Logo next to crossed hammers inside a rectangle at the top along with the weight, fineness and serial number.
- Reverse: Completely smooth except for the slightly raised border.
- Secondary market bars may have some natural toning or contact marks.
Handle your Silver bars with care by adding these white cotton gloves to your cart.
Since these JM Silver Bars are no longer being minted, they have become very popular with collectors. Add this 10 oz Silver Johnson Matthey Bar to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Awesome that I can pick up a very rare and vintage JM bar for a great price over spot! My black back came in beautiful in mint sleeve and a little lavender toning. Btw if you buy a vintage JM and expect it to be shiny and mint condition you should go purchase another bar lol the more toned the better with JM
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.