1984-P Gold $10 Commem Olympic Proof (w/Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This is the first $10 Gold coin issued by the U.S. Mint in over 50 years and the first struck at the West Point mint! Issued in commemoration of the Los Angeles Olympics.
- Contains .4838 oz of Gold in proof finish.
- Comes in original U.S. Mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Minted at the West Point Mint.
- Obverse: Features the torch being carried by two Olympic runners.
- Reverse: Shows a rendition of the Great Seal of the United States.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this Olympic coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.