You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains (10) 1 oz of .999 fine Silver rounds.
- Sealed in individual original plastic, not in sheets.
- Obverse: Features ten different rounds depicting acts of freedom.
- Reverse: Johnson Matthey name and logo along with the weight and purity of the round.
- Secondary market rounds may have lavender toning, light contact marks or spots.
Protect and display your Silver round in style by adding an attractive presentation box recommended for this round.
These rounds are no longer being made, making them increasingly difficult to locate in excellent condition. Add this iconic set to your cart today!
The Johnson Matthey Freedom Series began in the early 1980s and is no longer being produced. These popular rounds commemorate important rights for every United States citizen.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jun 3, 2014
the coins are very well designed & I wanted to grab hold of these "inalienable rights"coins that are depicted & which endorses our rights established for us by our founding fathers, but also graciously given to us by our heavenly Father.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Value (low premium over spot)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.