2013 Canada 1/2 oz Gold Maple Leaf BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
- Product Details
Product DetailsGold Canadian Maple Leafs are considered one of the most iconic and beautiful Gold coins in the world. The Maple Leaf's simple, classic design is recognized around the world and the high bullion content makes them a valued investment.
- Each coin contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins will come in protective plastic flips.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Displays the right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features a large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity.
- Weight and purity guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect your Gold Maple Leaf with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
These Gold coins remain one of the most popular bullion coins to date, not only for their iconic single maple leaf design, but beauty and high purity as well. Add this 2013 1/2 oz Gold Maple Leaf to your cart today!
90% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Nov 29, 2013
I am very pleased with APMEX! I find that their products and service are second to none; that's why I keep ordering from them. It is convenient, allows me to capture great pricing and I know that I'll receive the product in "mint" condition!
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.