|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/2 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 40 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Low mintage of 58,000 coins.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left. Her hair is flowing back behind her in the wind signifying forward movement against a background of sun rays.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect your Gold American Eagle with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order. You can also add a coin bezel to turn your 1/2 oz Gold Eagle into fine jewelry.
Back-dated Gold American Eagles are an ideal way to fill in any Gold Eagle coin collection or to commemorate a specific year. Add this 2013 1/2 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jan 7, 2014
I like the 1/2 ounce gold eagle from Apmex because it fits my budget better than a 1 oz. coin. Apmex makes it simple and easy to order and my coin arrived in great condition with no trouble. I would recommend this product to anyone interested in owning gold.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
Posted By:Randy the Shiv
From:Ellicott City MD
Date:Sep 21, 2013
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.