2013 South Africa 1/10 oz Gold Krugerrand
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsGold Krugerrands carry worldwide popularity, and fractional Krugerrands have been popular since their inception in 1980.
- Contains 1/10 oz Gold.
- Multiples of 50 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Classically portrays the likeness of Paul Kruger, South Africa’s first and only president, along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Reverse: Along with the year of minting and Gold weight, the image of the national animal of South Africa, a Springbok antelope.
- Minted by South African Mint.
Protect your Gold Krugerrand with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order. You can even add a beautiful coin bezel to turn your Gold Krugerrand into fine jewelry.
Fractional Gold coins are ideal for any investor or collector. Add this 1/10 oz Gold Krugerrand to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
From:Long Island, NY
Date:Sep 27, 2013
As my first Krugerrand, i was especially amazed at the unique coloring of 22 kt "Crown Gold". This is a Beautiful Alloy. You can really see the copper tone and the larger size is also easily noticeable. As a Tradable Gold piece is a not only a well known coin, but the original bullion coin if i'm not mistaken. I found that it made a great conversation piece and others expressed interest in getting a Krugerrand themselves. I actually ended up helping a friend purchase one here. Great coin all around! Worth keeping or selling / trading. They are well known and very common but at the same time they are hard to part with! 1/10 OZ. Krugerrand is a must have!
- Mint Condition
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Unique Alloy
- Recognized Brand
- Easy to Sell
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.